Are you working on Oracle SaaS implementations and want to integrate and extend them using PaaS?
Do you have non-SaaS /non-Oracle Systems which you want to integrate with, using their secured APIs?
Do you have requirement where multiple organizations are in a need to have a common, secure and open platform for customer engagement using their service API endpoints?
Attend our two days hands-on workshop to understand how to do all those using Oracle PaaS service like Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Mobile Cloud Enterprise, Oracle API Platform service in combination with Oracle SaaS solutions like Oracle Marketing Cloud & Oracle Policy Automation.
This enablement event is most suitable for developers and consultants who are trying to use SaaS and PaaS together. Though the example use case uses some basic banking services, methodology used in the use case is applicable to any domain having similar requirements.
This session will introduce you to various Oracle PaaS services and showcases how to extend and enrich your SaaS system. It will run two full days with majorly focusing on hands on labs to build the below solution:
- Digital Transformation in Customer Engagement thru Automation and Integrated Customer Experience (CX)
This use case revolves around customer, an organization with it’s product offering and one independent service provider.
It displays on how, thru an automated and integrated environment, the organization and service provider were able to:
- Engage with the customer using a common chatbot platform and provide their services (using Oracle Mobile Cloud Enterprise).
- Identify and synchronize the customer data to their Oracle Marketing Cloud system (Using Oracle Integration Cloud).
- Provide an automated, policy based, targeted product offering instantaneously and turns opportunity into sales– All automated (using Oracle Mobile Cloud Enterprise, Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Policy Automation service).
- Expose their business services thru secured API endpoints by integrating using an integration platform (using Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle API Platform Service).
- Automate and integrate their business workflow processes.