Oracle Policy Automation Specialists : Canada
Sitting in Canada right now, I happened to come across this advert which seems to be very recent (updated only a few days ago). I would love to be able to work here and I think I fit the bill perfectly (as it happens!) but unfortunately I have other things on my plate right now 🙂 so here is the advert and the link to the site. Enjoy!
Do you LOVE Technology?
“Are you a subject matter expert on Oracle Policy Automation?
ARE YOU adventurous in experiencing with other technologies such as Siebel, Oracle CX and so fourth?
Do you enjoy having a positive and visible impact on the way our customers operate on a day – day basis?
Our client is searching for Oracle Policy Automation Specialists that share enthusiasm and passion towards the technology and the benefits it can bring to their clients to enhance the customer journey and clients business environment.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced with Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
- Analyze and define OPA requirements and assist and lead configuration
- Previous experience implementing Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
- Deep understanding of Oracle tools and the functions
- Full understanding of stages of the software implementation lifecycle
- Abilities to communicate the business needs
- Unique ability to identify opportunities to maximize OPA tools
- Identifying and documenting Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) requirements and analyzing these requirements from a business perspective
- Manage cloud solution for modeling and deploying policies throughout the policy lifecycle
- Translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements
- Analyzing current automated information systems and related business processes and provide recommendations for alternatives
- Deployment and integration includes:
*Oracle Policy Modeling *Siebel connectivity *Mobile app and SDK *Batch processing *Determination APIs
If this sounds like you, you’ll love SPLICE!”JobJ