Oracle Policy Automation (OPA):. Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Programmer*. Build and deploy using standard procedures including the Oracle Policy Automation…
- Work with business analysts to understand requirements.
- Design, author, and develop business rules based on requirements using Oracle Policy Automation (OPA).
- OPA rule/data modeling including testing and debugging.
- Forms development based on rule creation in OPA.
- Modify screens in OPA including interview creation.
- Build and deploy using standard procedures including the Oracle Policy Automation Hub.
- Provide support as required.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Work as a peer with other developers.
- Create documentation and share knowledge with team members.
- 84 Months experience integrating business rules and developing systems using Oracle Policy Automation (OPA), including deployment, testing, automation hub, modeling, and debugging
- 84 Months of experience working with business analysts understanding requirements
- 72 Months of development experience with .NET; Java and J2EE or related programming experience
- 60 Months of experience with version control systems
- Must be authorized to work in United States. No sponsorship and no third parties. Must be local candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
From Indeed – Wed, 27 Mar 2019 20:34:27 GMT – View all Albany, NY jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.