OPA Rule developer – Responsible for developing business rules for Oracle Policy Automation using the Oracle Policy Modeling IDE. Extracts business rules from legislation, policy, regulations, business requirements or in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts. Works well as part of a team.
- Experience with rule development with OPA and its integrated development environment, Oracle Policy Modeling (OPM)
- Ability to design, author, and develop business rules based on requirements using (OPA).
- Experience testing and debugging OPA rules.
- Experience creating and editing question screens using OPM
- Ability to establish connections using the OPA Hub
- Experience working in teams with several OPA developers and using different version control systems or the OPA Collaboration Cloud Service.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.