Want to be in the OPA Hub Ecosystem Directory – be seen by the most OPA-focused audience of project managers, customers and partners on the Web. Entry is free and takes only a few minutes. Contact the OPA Hub to get hold of the form.
Note : the list of ecosystem members below is maintained by the OPA Hub Website. Any articles submitted by the Oracle Policy Automation companies shown below is reproduced in good faith. No endorsement is implied or intended. The list is in alphabetical order.
Monad SolutionsMonad Solutions
Established in 2010 and headquartered in London, Monad Solutions have an extensive expertise and experience in the use of Oracle Policy Automation (OPA), with a long track record of meeting clients’ requirements and partnering with System Integrators worldwide.
We maintain a close co-operation with Oracle in the areas of product development, consulting, training development, training delivery, and marketing. We are one of the few organisations worldwide to be recognised by Oracle as OPA Specialized.
The Monad Europe team have a strong track record integrating OPA with both leading CRM and bespoke solutions. This experience has been demonstrated not only in a wide variety of customer projects, but also during development of generic connectors for CRM technologies such as:
- Microsoft Dynamics
with the development of connectors for other technologies underway.
With offices in Virginia, New Jersey, and Arizona, Monad Solutions Inc. has consultants deployed all across the North American continent. Working directly with our end customers or through our System Integration partners, we are the #1 Policy Automation experts behind high-profile CRM and CX implementations for a large number of Commercial and Public Sector clients. Our industry expertise and accelerators span a wide range of verticals:
- Financial Services, Insurance, Manufacturing, Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Retail, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Life Science, Dietary Supplements
- Federal, State & Local Government, Defense, Higher Education
- Nonprofit Organizations
Working in close cooperation with the Oracle Product Teams & Industry Units, we are at the cutting edge of applying Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) within CX / CRM / ERP scenarios through ready-built accelerators and configurable solution frameworks in the Cloud and on-premise. Providing end-to-end expertise in Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow CX), Oracle Field Service Cloud, Oracle Sales Automation & CPQ, Siebel CRM, PeopleSoft, E-Business Suite, and SalesForce.com, our offering includes:
- Mobility Solutions: Inspections / Healthcare / Emergency Response / Oil & Gas
- Digital Transformation: Robo-banking, Lifestyle Advice & Product Recommendations, Customer Onboarding (KYC, Anti-Money Laundering, Due Diligence, …), Claims Automation Straight-through Processing (STP)
- HR: Staff Onboarding, Help-desks, Dynamic Forms & Data, ERP Integration
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS): Inspection Management & Execution in line with OSHA, SPCC, Hazardous Waste regulations, identification & tracking of Corrective Actions, Reporting & Trend Analysis, Notifications, Document Generation & Management (Inspection reports, Root Cause Analysis, Exception Reports, etc.)
- Complex Customer Services (integrated into SalesForce.com, Siebel CRM, Oracle Service Cloud): Complaints Handling, Troubleshooting, Warranties, Product Returns & Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Sales Automation & Pricing: Complex pricing engines, Revenue Management, Product recommendations eligibility, Sales compliance
With a long history in Eligibility solutions, Monad Solutions Inc. has been instrumental in assisting State Governments in establishing their Health Exchanges and Integrated Eligibility platform, including the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Medicaid, APTC, SNAP, TANF. DHS departments and Exchanges from Massachusetts through to Colorado and Hawaii count on our deep insights and Subject Matter Expertise in specifying, delivering, and assuring complex Eligibility systems. Our expertise extends to Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMVs), Unemployment Insurance, and Local Government (Inspections, Business Licenses, Emergency Response Units, Complaints Handling).
Monad Americas offer a range of Fixed-price OPA service bundles, which are a risk-free way of achieving instant results for clients at the beginning of their journey, helping them to get up and running quickly, while at the same time establishing rapid business value within the organization and identifying a future roadmap of success. You can find more details here. Monad Solutions – Fixed-price OPA Service Bundles