Meet the Team
The OPA Hub Website is owned and managed by Richard Napier who is the main author. The OPA Hub Website is lucky to have the opportunity to share content from other esteemed guest authors who are also listed here.
- Richard Napier has been working in the field of Customer Relationship Management since 1991. After stints at Baan and Siebel Systems, he was a shareholder in InFact Group (now part of Business & Decisions) until 2010. He has been working with Siebel CRM for 20 years, and Oracle Policy Automation for 11 years.
- Richard writes for the OPA Hub and is co-founder of the Siebel Hub.
- Richard delivers consulting and training engagements around the world – specializing in Oracle Policy Automation, Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle Service Cloud & Oracle Sales Cloud for customers, partners and software developers.
- Richard speaks English and French
- You can contact Richard via LinkedIn
- Dr Jason Sender
- A Software Architect with five degrees (including a PhD and an MBA) and experience in management, business analysis, project management, finance, research, and strategy.
- Specialties: Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)/Oracle Policy Modeling (OPM), Software Engineering, Business Analysis, Project Management, Research, Analysis, Strategy, Finance, and Consulting. He can be contacted via LinkedIn
- Raj Nandyala is an expert voice in the fields of Oracle Siebel CRM, Oracle Sales and Service Cloud and Oracle CRM On Demand.
- Raj is a long time Oracle Policy Automation trainer, writer and consultant based in Asia Pacific and operating around the world. Raj is a former Director at Creative Probers Software and Services India Pvt Ltd, and former Director at InFact Group.
- In both of these roles he was instrumental in growing the Oracle Policy Automation business line through integrations and project deployments.
Evert Fernandes is the Chief Technical Officer at Magia Consulting UK Ltd. Evert studied Computer Science and Flight Engineering has a 25 year developer background in C++, C# and Java and has been working with Oracle Policy Automation for the past 10 years, mainly focusing on System Integration. He describes himself as a bit of an OPA geek and is always looking for weird and wonderful ways to get the most out of the product.